Milton Keynes East (the Site) – this page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
By filling in our feedback form you are agreeing that St James Group Limited (“St James”) can hold and process your personal data in relation to this public consultation exercise.
- St James will only share your personal data with the project team for planning evaluation purposes.
- Your identifiable, personal data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent.
- St James and the project team will use your data to:
- Respond to your questions or send you updates about the project (where you provide us with your contact details).
- Develop a Statement of Community Consultation (or similar document) about this public consultation that will be submitted to the planning authority or similar body; this will be a publicly available document. Your comments will be anonymous, and we will only identify you in these reports with your express permission.
- St James or a member of the project team might also contact you to ask more about the comments you’ve made.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website page, in any form, is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Cookies and how they benefit you:
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties (without your express permission)
More about the Cookies we use:
Cookie name: wfvt_
- Cookie purpose description: This cookie remembers the user’s submitted data. When a comment is submitted in a blog post. The purpose is to auto-populate form fields for subsequent comments, in order to save time for the users.
For more help on how to disable your cookies or delete them visit aboutcookies.org